Plugin Request Plugin to fix Knockback distance incorrect, depends on login order

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by 19kamcio19, Feb 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

19kamcio19

Hello I would like someone to make a plugins for Bukkit 1.7 that will fix the knockback distance to be the same for all players. The mojang bug number is MC-52881 and MC-17556 if this helps. Thank you guys. Please help :)

2. Offline

pie_flavor

@19kamcio19 This is now an irrelevant bug because it has been fixed. Please use 1.7.9 or 1.7.10.

3. Offline

19kamcio19

Thanks for the response but I checked on Spigot 1.7.10 and it is not working :/ ?

4. Offline

pie_flavor

@19kamcio19 So you are telling me that you are using the latest 1.7.10 release of Spigot, and have successfully duplicated the glitch where the knockback gets skewed if the players log in in the opposite order?

5. Offline

19kamcio19

Yes one player is giving more knockback than the other :). Sorry if you cant understand me I am not English.

6. Offline

pie_flavor

@19kamcio19 You're easy to understand (for me), I just wanted to clarify because I don't see how that's possible. Try updating to the newest release of Spigot.

7. Offline

19kamcio19

Ok thanks for help :)

8. Offline

pie_flavor

9. Offline

eyamaz

@pie_flavor in the future. Just use the report button.

Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.