Plugin That "Bans" With Error Message

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Nepenthesis, Dec 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Nepenthesis

Is there a plugin where I can "ban" someone but instead of saying "banned" it just won't allow them to log on and instead give some error message?

So you could do /error [username] and then they wouldn't be able to log on and it gives a connection error. And then you could do /error [username] fix to let them join again?

2. Offline

The_Slimer

Ok I can easily do this for you! Ill have it done in about 15 minutes. Do you have any error requests or is the java timeout exception one fine?

I just uploaded the first version you can get it here: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/errorkick
    Although it probably is still being reviewed. I tested it and it works fine just do /error [NAME] and it should work good for you. I have one known bug right now and that is when you type /error [SOMEONE NOT ON SERVER] it will give an error in the chat saying "org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command" even though my plugin also says "Could not find player [SOMEONE NOT ON SERVER]". Same goes for if you just do the command without anything after it. That glitch shouldn't effect you much though.

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.