Plugin Template [935] [OUTDATED]

Discussion in 'Resources' started by Tagette, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Tagette

So in total I have 3 bukkit projects and one other project on the way... As well as work, friends, and other life things.

Anyways new update soon:

Separate debug class and a extended debug system with debug detail level in settings. Important level only shows important debug info.

Debug can be disabled to end-users by disabling in Constants. (Will not show in settings and cannot use debug command.)
    Also LowDetailMode and Database can be disabled in Constants for end-users.

That is, however, if you don't want to just remove the classes all together.

2. Offline

Jaker232

Hello,

Great template! I have to rebuild my code again so I'm using your template, not Torrent and how he does it. I like the feature for supporting APIs so we can hook into them.

3. Offline

Tagette

Thanks I thought it would be very useful for developers.

4. Offline

Jaker232

When I opened it, I get a bunch of errors. Why is this? I don't want a database so I delete that, more errors comes up.

Can you send me a sample template for only Permissions and Help support?

5. Offline

Tagette

When u opened the template as a new project did you forget to add the jars to the library of the project? When you extract the template.zip there should be a folder called libs. Those are the jar files you need.

For the database issue. If you would like to not use it then the easiest way to disable it is in the TConstants.java. However if you would like to just get rid of the class you need to go through the errors and remove anything that is related to that class. Since other classes use variables from the class you deleted you need to remove them manually in any other classes.

6. Offline

Jaker232

I was busy deleting that class and the errors related to it and hadn't had time to configure the lib. Thanks!

7. Offline

Tagette

Your welcome glad to help. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.