(PLUGIN REQUESTED) A simple safe/war zone claimer

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by rasta_maniac, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Offline

rasta_maniac

I am new to "server building" and i can not find a way to protect my spawn. world guard does not work and i cant find and easy solution. I would like the ease of being able to use world edit but i would also like the ease of the faction safezones. So far i the best solution i have come up with is getting factions but disallowing others to use it but that requires mcore and stuff i dont under stand XD. Please help or recommend a plugin THATS EASY

2. Offline

snivell

What do you mean world guard doesn't work? Plenty of servers use it including mine.

3. rasta_maniac MCore and Factions are definately the easiest. WorldGuard works fine, I use it, and just like said above, it is use by many servers.

MCore is required for factions, all you need to do is install them, and the command is /f claim warzone, /f claim safezone

WorldEdit is required for WorldGuard, install, then select a worldedit region, then
    /rg define <name>
    /rg flag <name> <flag> [allow] or [deny]

4. Offline

rasta_maniac

For some reason world guard doesnt work i claim it and it act like it works but then when somegets on pvp is enabled and the can build and destroy. also When i get mcore and factions it doesnt work and im not sure about that. Pls help

5. rasta_maniac It should work.. You need to flag the region like I said /rg flag <name> <flagName> <allow/deny>

MCore and Factions work if they are on the same CB version.

6. Offline

rasta_maniac

I actually got factions to work thnks