Filled Plugin Request: World Chat

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by iceblue1188, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Offline

iceblue1188

Hello, So today I need a plugin that has per world chat. So like you can only send and receive chat in one world, and if you go to a different world and chat again, only the people in that world your in sees it, and you only recive the chat that is said in that world.

And also, make it so I can configurate the worlds, meaning like I can connect world chat. Ex: Lets say theres three worlds, Spawn, PlotMe, Survival. Make it so I can config so I can connect PlotMe world and Survival world together, so you can see the chat sent in both worlds, and you can send chat and players in either of those worlds can see it.

Also, Make a command ( /chat see ) with a permission chat.see

Thanks! Please comment a link to a download file when done :D

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

iceblue1188

Also, My world plugin is Multiverse-Core

timtower alright, if what i said now doesn't get coded, ill use that.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  4. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Why would something get recoded?

5. Offline

iceblue1188

Oh and for /chat see it means you recive all chat in all worlds and send chat to all worlds

timtower because what if its something that doesn't work for me? I requested this plugin so i can be able to use it and know how to use every feture.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  6. Offline

WeeSkilz

We're not your coding slaves. If there is a perfectly serviceable alternative then we expect you to use that.

7. Offline

iceblue1188

You could have said that nicer, And I said if you where interested you can. So either reply something nice to me or go away.