(Plugin Request) Custom Commands

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by MineJaxMC, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Offline

MineJaxMC

Hi. I'd like to make a plugin request. I want a custom plugin that's like Essentials, but I don't wanna use Essentials. The first custom command is /fly and is available to everyone (even people who aren't OP). The second command is /c, /s, and /a (/c is creative, /s is survival, and /a is adventure). And the last thing is /global MessageHere and it'll put a message in a chat that everyone will see and it'll be in red. It'll look like this: [Server News] Welcome to the server!

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

MineJaxMC You could try out CommandHelper, lets you define aliases and complete commands which can replace plugins

3. Offline

MineJaxMC

I like it, but I'm not good with Java and coding and stuff. That's why I need people to make them for me xD

4. Offline

jerry98765

5. Offline

MineJaxMC

What do you mean? :)

6. Offline

jerry98765

MineJaxMC Its allows allows you to make your own commands, you'd have to use something like commandbook but it hopefully this helps. Also, script and variable triggers might be good. No coding required.

7. Offline

JPG2000

MineJaxMC Seriously. You need a better reasons for requests then "I need all custom ones". Its stupid for the dev to make, and a very bad reason. Why would someone spend time on this, if theres an amazing (in this case essentials) plugin that can do all of this, and MOAR!

8. Offline

deimos161

you can define custom commands in the bukkit.yml

9. Offline

Hutchmaster99

I will make you this plugin if you want me to.
    I'm speaking for myself on this one. I am new to plugins and such. I want to make plugins so I can strengthen my abilities. Even though I think this thread is dumb, I'll still help out and give the person what they wants.

10. Offline

JPG2000

Hutchmaster99 Alright. I think its awesome, and a good idea to make plugins to get stronger.

I am just saying for future referance, this idea is dumb. Usually (case taken litteraly) most devs WILL NOT make a plugin thats already created.

11. Offline

Hutchmaster99

JPG2000 lol, I guess I'm special. I am agreeing with you, this is a dumb idea. However, if the person wants it and it benefits my skills then I'll do it. Also, I ironically just finished up on my /gm command today for a plugin called "ServerEssentials", which is basically essentials, but my own version ^-^
    Btw, I like you're code signature :)

12. Offline

JPG2000

13. Offline

Hutchmaster99

MineJaxMC As for you; tell me a few more specifics. For the gamemode commands do you want them individual or would you like it to have arguements? like /gm 1 or /game 0 or would you rather stick to /s, /c, and /a? As for the global command, I'll leave the name ([Server]) to be configurable. Also /fly, I've never done a fly command, but I'll do it :)

14. Offline

MineJaxMC

Seriously? Thanks! And I think it's harder to type out /gamemode c, /gamemode s, and /gamemode a, so I want to stick with /c, /s, and /a. And also, for /fly, it just makes you fly :)