[Plugin REQ] When someone logs in, check if their username is in a text file

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by JohnTheRipper, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Offline

JohnTheRipper

Hello, I have a simple request, that I'd code myself if I didn't have almost no knowledge of how to do so.

Basically, let's say I have a text file of usernames, like so:

Code:
    username
    anotherusername
    andanother
    onemore
    When someone logs in, their username should be checked against the ones in the text file, and if it matches, then:

A: The console/server log should have a message in it saying something like

Code:
    [Notice] Compromised user anotherusername logged in.
    B: Anyone online with a certain permission node (like derp.warnuser or the like, I don't care, you could also just do OPs only if it's easier), is warned with a message like the console one.

The reason for this is because I have a rather large list of usernames I, ahem, acquired a few months ago when I was into griefing, and since I haven't been using the accounts I thought it would be nice if I could be warned whenever someone from my list logged in (there's nearly 1400 accounts in my personal list). Is this plugin a possibility? I'd think it's fairly simple to do, but I have no clue how to do so myself.

Anyways, just a simple idea/request. Reward-wise, I don't have much to offer, I can give you a donator rank on my server if you want, but that's about it in terms of what I can offer.

2. Offline

Sanzennin

Well, this is quite simple. I think I'll do it.

battlekid likes this.
  3. Offline

zackpollard

i am currently working on this but i havnt got much time with revision and such
    first one to release it wins lol
    Thanks
    Zackpollard :p

4. Offline

Royalgamer06

Don't you mean just a whitelist?

5. No its a blacklist really.

6. Offline

dillyg10

I can do it!

Possibly :)

7. Offline

dillyg10

8. Offline

Sanzennin

Just got back from my 4 day trip, well, seems someone got it done while I was gone. :)

9. Offline

JohnTheRipper

Sorry, I haven't checked this thread in a while.

Broken link :(

Not a whitelist or blacklist, I just want a notification whenever one of the people on my list logs in.

10. Offline

dillyg10

battlekid check my sig ;). It got moved to the other forum :p.

11. Offline

JohnTheRipper

Ah, I see. Thanks! I'll try it out when I update to 1.2.

Now, all I have to do is write a script to strip the passwords and add "- ' at the start of each line...

Thanks a lot!

12. Offline

dillyg10

battlekid likes this.