{Plugin} Nexager: How to Make a MiniGame plugin?

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Botifier, Oct 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Botifier

Hello People,
    I have come with a question, How do you make a mini-game plugin? I have an Idea but I can't program it. Before you ask if I know java; I do know java. Well... let me explain the plugin and see if you can help.

The plugin Nexager:

It's going to be a plugin like shotbows annihilation but with features to make it unique. For example, instead of Nexuses there are going to be Nexagers(Villagers with strong gear). There are going to be more features like kits, basic mini-game stuff(lobby's), potion effected gear(dropped after nexagers are killed), bosses(over powered zombies and such), shops, infinite world with the ability to start a Nexager Base, Clans(go's along with the last one) . Well, Its more like and RPG mixed with annihilation. Finally when you die after your nexager is killed you have to restart but, with kits you've unlocked.

Thank You for reading,
    Botifier

2. Offline

Gater12

Botifier Go by every of your ideas one by one. Like how are you going to do this/do that etc. There isn't a really solid recipe for creating mini game plugins except for creativity. knowledge, and patience.

3. Offline

Botifier

4. Offline

Loogeh

Botifier Once you become skilled enough to make one you should get this Google Chrome extension (if you have Chrome). It will help a lot with a plugin this large because you need to keep track of things which you have done and what need to be done. Also, if you come up with an idea for the plugin you can just write it in there so you don't have to remember it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.