Question Plugin for storing items inside an item (similar to backpack)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by KaspianR, Dec 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

KaspianR

I’m looking for a plugin to use as a way to send envelopes between players. We still want to move the items ourself we just want an item that you can put a small amount of other items into (the size of a hopper would be great) and then, if possible, also add an address to. If the object also could break when opened that would be great but I suspect I might need to do with something that’s not quite what I want... Is there any plugins like this (I could only find backpacks and they are way to big as well as not really making sense for this purpose) or will I have to try and create it myself?

Thanks!

2. Offline

KarimAKL

@KaspianR
    1. Isn't hoppers 5 slots? I'm pretty sure you can only do 9, 18, 27, 36, etc.
    2. What do you mean by these?
    3. You can request a plugin to be made for you in the Plugin Requests forum.

3. Offline

KaspianR

A hopper is 5 slots and that would be the optimal size for this but if 9 is the minimum then that’s fine. Regarding what I mean by those I mean this:
    1. If you could change the lore to say the coordinates or the person you want it delivered to that would be fantastic.
    2. If the letter would be one time use and only let you insert items to it and then when you wanted to get them back it would break and disappear that could prevent people from using them as backpacks.
    Also I am aware you can request plugins be made but I thought I’d check here first to see if it already existed. Thanks!

(Btw, I know there is, or at least was, a mod exactly like what I describe here and it seems like it could be doable with a plug-in so it seems weird to me that I haven’t been able to find one yet...)

4. Offline

KarimAKL

@KaspianR You never mentioned anything about delivery and letters in the OP, if you want a plugin i'd recommend giving all of the information. :7

If you can't find a plugin, you can just create a request for it, people will link any plugins that seem to do what you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.