Plugin for glass and glowstone to be collected again?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by nuke21, Mar 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

nuke21

I tried looking for a plugin for this, I am sure it is out there but I cant find one for some reason. I want a plugin that makes it so glass, glass panel, glowstone, etc can all be collected again. I like to play vanilla, and it is annoying when I break a glowstone because I want it in a different spot, it just destroys.

2. Offline

ZeroZX4

i know no such plugin but i know that f u enchant ur tools and get enchant called silk touch than destroying with that tool will make full block drop from the block

example
    with pickaxe which have silk touch destroying coal ore will result in dropping block of coal ore and so go on

and same goes for glass glowstone and other stuff

now there is this plugin
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mi...ete-control-of-enchantments-1-2-3-r0-2.51532/

which allow you to as it name says easy enchant your items so even more u can choose what enchant u will get
    and so just give ur self silk touch to any tool and go get ur glowstone or glass

3. Offline

nuke21

Thank you both for the reply!
    ZeroZX4, I will look at that as a last resort. I just wish the glass and everything was like a normal block. I think using /give to replace was broken would be my best bet if that was the only reason I was to get that mod just for silk touch.

@ dadaemon, thank you, that is closer to what I want but not exactly. I guess I can just use that for glass panels and request for glowstone and until he adds glowstone, I will just use the /give command to replace what was lost.

4. Offline

SgtStud

nuke21
    This is a very simple idea. If you want I could make this for you in about 10 minutes.

5. Offline

nuke21

I really appreciate the offor SGTStud, but I followed the link dadaemon gave about a plugin for glass to be collected and I asked that developer to make it so the glowstone can be recollected and he said no problem so I will just wait for him to finish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.