Plugin devs: Shadowraze needs you!

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by md_5, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

md_5

Plugin devs: Shadowraze needs you!
    Hi guys, I'm md_5, a staff member and plugin developer for the Minecraft server known as Shadowraze. For those of you that don't know Shadowraze (most of you) it is:​
    So just to give you a taste, it is a 250 slot server that gets 250 players online many times a week.​
    I myself have been working with the owner @Cheezetarts for nearly three months now and have found it a great place to work and get several plugins up and running by myself, including automatic rewards for voting on any site, automatic promotions and most recently, completed in just 3 days, self managed regions. It is now that we have made the decision to expand the dev team from just me, to a team of another 2-3 people. The cause of this expansion is not just to ensure we have a team on hand to produce any requested plugins that may arise in the future, but also to mark the start of our custom RPG / Race plugin.​
    This RPG / Race although not many details will be released publicly, will consist of approximately 6 races, chosen upon first join. Each of these races will have a special skill depending on their race. (Think about common skills of rpg races). If you want further info, please private message me. Your job will be to help me and any other candidates code this and plugins in the future.​
    What am I we looking for?
    Well I we are looking for users that are experienced in both the use of Java (preferably through previous Bukkit plugins) and are able to use git, more specifically a private repository for the projects. The successful candidate must not be a joke, but rather an experienced developer who wants to become part of this community.​
    You are free to apply, and I will review all applications. We are looking for serious, experienced developers, who are able to accomplish the completion of this first task before Christmas. Again, if you would like more info on this idea, as it is sort of private, please pm me.​
    If you would like to apply, please pm me with details such as your age, java and Bukkit experience, github account, free time you have and links to any other previous work.​
    Regards md_5, cheezetarts and the Shadowraze staff​
    @codename_B
    @SwearWord

2. Offline

Waffletastic

Would we be payed if the plugins we made were to not be released?

3. Offline

md_5

Some very promising apps so far. Get them in quickly, I will be deciding tomorrow.
    There are extra brownie points / separate position if you are FLUENT with php.

4. Offline

md_5

Applications closed and candidates selected!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.