Plugin Development help!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by chasertw123, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

chasertw123

Hi am chasertw123 but must people call me chaser. The reason I am making this thread is because I was hoping there would be a nice soul reading this that would have time to help me make a game-mode I made up. Don't get me wrong I am not asking anyone to make me a plugin. I am asking if someone would be willing to partner with me and teach me some more complex parts of Java and Bukkit. I would give out information on the plugin I am making but I wouldn't want anyone stealing my idea. If you would like to help me I will show you how much I have done and what I need help with and the idea behind what I am making. What I can tell you is a am making a completely server dedicated mini-game. I have read tons of threads on how to make mini-games but some of them are either not what I need or just way to complex for me to even understand. This is why I am asking for the assistance of an elite Bukkiter. I would like to thank you for reading this and if you actually would like to help me. You may either pm me or post a comment below. Also I have started the plugin I have gone as far as can with my knowledge. So I just mainly have the more complex parts to do.

Ok here is a description of the plugin I am making:
    This plugin creates a game called Village Defense! In VD you goal is to survive as long as you possibly can with your team and to not allow the zombies to kill all of your villagers. In the village there are interactive villagers. These villagers over time make better weapons, armor, food, and other misc items. You are able to get this upgrades by going to were the villager is located and right clicking on them (There will be no trade inventory on the villagers). Also as time goes on the zombies will get stronger and there will be more of them. Also there will be special variants of zombies; such as ones that are fast but deal small amounts of damage or the other way around, they are slow but deal large amounts of damage. Stats will be kept via the scoreboard. Stats will include the Villagers remaining, wave number, zombies remaining, and your amount of zombie kills. And if you die you have to wait till the end of a round to re-spawn. But if all of your team dies then you lose. Also if all the villagers dies you lose as well. I could go into more detail but I would take up like 4 pages of text so I will leave this as the basic description.

2. Offline

MoeMix

this is for plugin req's....you're gonna have to let us developers know what were getting ourselves into.

3. Offline

chasertw123

MoeMix
    Ok I added plugin description!

4. Offline

MoeMix

Oh wow got some creativity goin on here ;). I have the framework of what I can do with this. Did you say you're also a developer or did you want someone to just make this and send it to you?

5. Offline

chasertw123

I am also a developer. I am somewhat new. I only have been programming for like 2 months now so I lack a lot of more complex knowledge. That is why I would love some help. I am not asking for someone to completely make my own plugin. I just want help some one I could sit down with and we talk it out. I believe I am a fast learner. So hopefully you or someone can teach/help me.

6. Offline

Necrodoom

Locked. Not a valid plugin request. Read guidelines before posting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.