Plugin Development Help!

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by chasertw123, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

chasertw123

Hi am chasertw123 but must people call me chaser. The reason I am making this thread is because I was hoping there would be a nice soul reading this that would have time to help me make a game-mode I made up. Don't get me wrong I am not asking anyone to make me a plugin. I am asking if someone would be willing to partner with me and teach me some more complex parts of Java and Bukkit. I would give out information on the plugin I am making but I wouldn't want anyone stealing my idea. If you would like to help me I will show you how much I have done and what I need help with and the idea behind what I am making. What I can tell you is a am making a completely server dedicated mini-game. I have read tons of threads on how to make mini-games but some of them are either not what I need or just way to complex for me to even understand. This is why I am asking for the assistance of an elite Bukkiter. I would like to thank you for reading this and if you actually would like to help me. You may either pm me or post a comment below.

2. Offline

Maurdekye

If that's the case, you need to post this in the Plugin Requests forum. Plugin Development is strictly for development questions and discussions.

3. Offline

chasertw123

Maurdekye
    That forum is for posting plugin requests. Not development help. That's why I posted my message on this forum.

4. Offline

Maurdekye

You're pretty much doing the equivalent, in asking someone to help you do your entire plugin with you. Formalities dictate you should try your best on your own and ask here for help with specific problems, and if you want someone who can help you along side the way, then ask them on the Plugin Requests forum.

A3O2 likes this.
  5. You posted this thread in Plugin Development, This isn't Plugin Requests.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.