Plugin Dev Needed! - HG Kit Selector

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Zombac0rn, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Offline

Cryices

You can make a kit selection gui with this http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/chest-commands/
    It will take sometime, but you want it!

2. Offline

Zombac0rn

AndyMcB1 as i said i don't know anything about code.
    But do you think you can make this if you are not to busy?
    and because i am most likely using survival games x when they type /sg join can you give them the diamond?
    (I think it is the same thing as PlayerJoinEvent when they type /sg join just making sure.)

3. Offline

AndyMcB1

PlayerJoinEvent is as soon as a player joins the server - hence the name. Could make a listener (or even /testfor command blocks) to give them the diamond.

4. Offline

Zombac0rn

AndyMcB1 That might actually work! because after each hunger games the server restarts!
    I am making custom arenas for all the arenas so I need ed a plugin that lets them vote on the arena so I used Survival Games X
    http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/survival-games-x/

Andy are u actually thinking about making this or are you just giving me ideas on what I should tell to the personwho will eventuality make the plugin?

5. Offline

seiterseiter

You owuldnt need to make this i dont think, you could just use the plugin "OnJoinCommand" that when they join your hunger games server is gives them a diamond and use the plugin "Chest-Commands" that has diamond set to it when there standing there waiting the only thing they can do is click the diamond and choose a kit?

6. Offline

Zombac0rn

So your saying my plugin is so simple that I dont even need a plugin?
    I just have do do some config stuff and bam it works!
    Cool ill look in to it. seiterseiter

7. Offline

AndyMcB1

There are ways you can do this.

As stated before - I don't know how to work with configs or custom inventories - but I know exactly the logic behind it.

8. Offline

MayoDwarf

I can help you if you pm me. If u plan on making this and can't figure out things just pm me ur little questions

Zombac0rn likes this.
  9. Offline

AndyMcB1

Problem is the my time - there's not enough for me. If I were to be coding it'd be more a future minecraft server for myself or my business. Sorry!

MayoDwarf - edit: check your website (or fix your signature) as your website is down (and available for registration)

10. Offline

MayoDwarf

Not created yet :p

11. Offline

AndyMcB1

Should register it then :O

12. Offline

MayoDwarf

Who would steal my name as a domain? :3

13. Offline

Zombac0rn

Dude one problem I have no idea how to PM
    and I think I'm attempting this now. like the config stuff.

14. Offline

MayoDwarf

Personal Message?

15. Offline

Zombac0rn

Do u mean Start a Conversation?

16. Offline

MayoDwarf

Yess