Plugin Command Copier

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by karatetoes, May 27, 2012.

1. Offline

karatetoes

I know that the title is confusing but let me go into a bit more detail about what I mean. What i mean when I say that is to take a plugins specific command and just add it to the developing plugin file. This would have in-game support. The use of this plugin is to help server owners who have too many plugins which have so many unneeded commands. It could auto-generate a folder for a developing plugin already setup so when they type the transfer commmand it could go straight to it and like it could auto-find the permission for it and add that and everything.
    Another simple solution that I had in mind could also be like a complete command enabler and disabler (i think this would be a whole nother plugin, I am not sure, but I am recommending this as well if it is not)
    The name of this could be
    C2P Helper
    (command 2 plugin)
    Description: Is your server overloaded with unneeded commands? Do you want only some of the commands which your plugins have to offer. Well look no further than C2P Helper. What this plugin does it get rid of all those unneccesary commands for you on those plugins that are vital but have unneccessary loads

In Game Commands Could Be Like:
    /c2p transfer [command] to [generated folder] = transfer a command to the folder
    /c2p check [command] = check if this is a command and if all the necessary files r locatable and transferable
    /c2p reload = reloads the plugin
    /c2p load = loads the plugin
    /c2p unload = unloads the plugin

for the enabler/disabler command solution(this may also be a new permissions groups thing also but i am keeping it simple for now and only putting enable and disable):
    /disable [command]
    /enable [command]

IF gets group support
    /disable [group] [command]
    /enable [group] [command]
    (user-specific)
    /disable [command] /enable

2. Offline

chaseoes

I have absolutely no clue what you just said?

Patolord likes this.
  3. Offline

karatetoes

basically 2 take one command from a plugin and put it into one a folder generated by the plugin im asking for
    and with in-game commands listed above

4. Offline

chaseoes

..wat? How do you put a command in a folder!?

5. Offline

karatetoes

or zip file. I am sorry for my very vague thread. But nvm I found what I was trying to do or atleast basically what I wanted to do that would save a lot of people time. The plugin is called CommandBlocker and was exactly what I was basically looking for and is good enough
    Thanks for your help anyways
    -karatetoes

6. Offline

chaseoes

I still have no clue what you're asking for?

7. Offline

karatetoes

....... what i was asking (in the most simple terms that I can describe)
    plugin which takes all the files needed for a command like /repair take everything needed for that command to work for JUST THAT COMMAND and put it into say ANOTHER plugin
    WHAT THIS DOES IS PREVENT 2 MANY PLUGINS IF YOU JUST WANT ONLY A COUPLE OF THAT PLUGINS COMMANDS IT CAN SAVE SERVER RAM SPACE

8. Offline

chaseoes

Oh. Not possible.
    (And for some reason I highly doubt removing commands saves "ram space". :confused: )