Plugin - Block Protection - Help?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by NEREVAR117, Mar 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

NEREVAR117

I'm running my own server right now, and we seriously need block protection. I've Google'd it, but haven't found any conclusive answers. Does anyone know of a simple, admin only block protection plugin?

2. Offline

captainawesome7

Do you mean something like AntiBuild, which is included in Permissions? Or regions in WorldGuard, or the WorldGuard blacklist itself?

3. Offline

NEREVAR117

I suppose world guard's regions seem like what I'm wanting? I'm not sure. I just want to be able to select areas (such as a building) and have it be griefer proof. I have Worldguard installed, so how do I use the regions feature?

OK, I figured it out. I have one last problem now... How do I change the spawn? What plugin does that?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
  4. Offline

captainawesome7

5. Offline

NEREVAR117

Installed. I typed '/setspawn' and it set it for the default group. How do I set it for everyone?

6. Offline

Andre_9796

Use PlgSetspawn its automatically to everyone.

PlgSetspawn

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2018
  7. Offline

captainawesome7

geesus @andre_9796 ur like everywhere!
    and you like always know the right answer

8. Offline

Andre_9796

9. Offline

bastion

The default group does set it for everyone. essentials spawn allows you to have different spawn points for each group if you want. if you don't set one for each group it uses the default groups spawn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.