Plugin Awareness: Community Piston

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by BMX_ATVMAN14, Jan 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

BMX_ATVMAN14

Hello all,
    I've been using this great plugin called Community Piston, and it works just like Buycraft. But it is a free and nice change from it, you see almost every minecraft server using Buycraft (Which is good) But, you don't see many using Community Piston. I've been using the plugin since it's first release. The plugin only has ~260 downloads and I'd hate to see it die, also according to the developer, there is a big update coming next week as well. I just wanted to bring it to bukkit's attention (I have nothing to do with this plugin, I am not an advertiser for it, just a person who likes the plugin)

Bukkit Dev link

My donation page (For an example site)

Mayney and bitWolfy like this.
  2. Offline

LaxWasHere

Currently setting it up for my server. UI looks nice.

BMX_ATVMAN14 likes this.
  3. Offline

LiLChris

Looks great, if it gets decent update in the next 3 months I might switch over.
    Just got Buycraft this month so don't want to switch right after getting it.

4. Offline

bitWolfy

This does actually look really nice. Very interesting.

... the voting feature is quite curious as well. I'll check it out.

5. Offline

BMX_ATVMAN14

Let me know when you set up the voting feature, I'd like to check it out. I haven't set mine up yet due to the fact my server is still in development.

6. Offline

Mayney

Wow... Thanks for posting something like this :) This is very encouraging for me since we are very small at the moment and in the early stages of development.

Don't worry! There are currently a number of large features I'm currently developing which I will be releasing over the next few months which I don't think anyone else is planning to do :). However remember that we are not just a donation plugin as we also provide voting features and other cool things to come :)

BMX_ATVMAN14 and LiLChris like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.