Plugin approval

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by mcdorli, Sep 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

mcdorli

Hello, i made a plugin the last week, and i uploaded it on saturday, but it didn't got approved yet. I added everything, what is needed, the file, the description, got everything done, but still, no one approved it. Don't misunderstand me, i uploaded like 5 plugins before, but none of them took so long. Is there something going on, so the developers can't look at the dev website?

2. I'm pretty sure if you did something wrong you would receive a notification. It can take anywhere from five hours to a week for your plugin to be read, depending on staff availability and how big your plugin is. What you can do is provide an unofficial, unapproved download to your plugin on the page. Plugins that have been approved by Bukkit have been looked through for malicious code.

3. Offline

mcdorli

That's the problem, it isn't really a big plugin, it got a lot of repeating code in it, it basically creates 5 new weapons with different abilities (i really hope they don't get me with some license issues, because i made a reference to the master sword from zelda in it)

4. You can do so by just providing a link to a dropbox file. You shouldn't have some issue with zelda.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.