Solved Players cannot Build in a certain area on a "SkylandsPlus" map (but Destroy)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by McThyzer, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

McThyzer

Hi,

I have a little problem, on our Server we support a "Skylands"-Map (besides a Nether, Ender and a Normal World) - so we use Multiverse + SkylandsPlus to realize it.

Today a User asked me why he isn't able to build blocks in a certain area, but he can destroy them. I can (but i am also an OP)
    After a few tests we came to the conclusion that WorldGuard, WorldBorder, Dynmap and HawkEye cannot be the cause.

Worldguard - Our Moderators have full WorldGuard permissions and they couldn't build there either. Also there is no defined region in this part of the map.
    WorldBorder - I reloaded it and the Borders are miles away :D
    Dynmap - I disabled the rendering, problem was still there.
    HawkEye - It loggs the placed Blocks. But they are not there, also there are no loggs how they disapear.

Full list of our Plugins:
    bPermissions, WorldEdit, HawkEye, SkylandsPlus, Multiverse-Core, Stargate, NoCheat, WorldGuard, bChatManager, dynmap, Essentials, WorldBorder, EssentialsSpawn

We are running: Craftbukkit version git-Bukkit-1.1-R1-b1818jnks (MC: 1.1)

If you have suggestions how we can find the cause or even know it, please help us. It would also help if you have the same problem and can tell us which Plugins are the same.

-McThyzer

2. Offline

number1_Master

I have the same thing with the nether. People can destroy, but not build. After investigating, I instantly new it was spawn protection which is doing that.
    So, in other worlds you can destroy within spawn protection, but not build, at least for me.

McThyzer likes this.
  3. Offline

McThyzer

Thank you!

Didn't believe that it was this easy :D

nunber1_Master likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.