Player voting plugin.

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by BCow, Nov 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

BCow

I am in need of a light weight plugin that allows players to vote on certain polls created by staff. I want the polls to have a customizable time limit accessable via command and multiple choices. Something like, "/poll (poll) (option1) (option2) (time)." I would like for the poll to displlay across the entire chat when active, and for players to have access to simple commands such as "/vote 1, and /vote 2" while the poll is active, otherwise they recieve an error message in the chat. Lastly, i want the poll results to be displayed in the chat as percentages of each options.

Thats about it, multiverse compatibility and some pex nodes would also be very nice, but i dont want to ask all that much. Thanks guys.

Ps: if you have ever played garry's mod darkrp, then you know exactly what im going for here.

2. Offline

mrCookieSlime

BCow
    Take a look at my Plugin VotingPoll.
    Link in my signature.

3. Offline

spluton

nice plugin,

where is the data about the poll stored ? don't see anyfile ( to remove data from old poll )

4. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@spluton
    Think its somewhere under data-storage/VotingPoll

I generally store my plugins data in /data-storage/

5. Offline

spluton

yeah foudn it, the folder wasn't inside the plugin so didn't saw itat first look, plugin working correctly and help a lot

thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.