Player title plugin using MultiLineAPI

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by liamcullins, Mar 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

liamcullins

Minecraft Version: 1.15.2
    Category: Utilities
    Plugin Name: PlayerTitles

I was looking for someone to make a simple plugin that allows you add lines of text underneath a player's nametag using MultiLineAPI (specifically using the mount render method, as it's more stable). This would allow for titles to be placed under placed until players' names, such as Monthly Build-Off Winner or Tier I Donator. The titles would be applied by giving a player a specific permission, and each title would be have a configurable "priority" level, so if two title permissions were given to one player, it'd automatically display the titles in a certain vertical order (the API allows for more than one line under a player's name).

Ideas for commands (all commands would default to operator-only):
    /ptitle create <titlename> <displaytext> Creates a new title to be applied to a player. Formatting codes are usable for the display text.
    /ptitle delete <titlename> Pretty self-explanitory.
    /ptitle edit <titlename> <newdisplaytext> Ditto.
    /ptitle setperm <titlename> <perm> Sets the permission to be given to the player in order for the title to appear under their nametag.
    /ptitle priority <titlename> <priority> Adds a numeric priority value to a particular title. Higher values are displayed first under a player's name tag.
    /ptitle toggle <titlename> Hides/shows a title. Applies to all players with said title.
    /ptitle list Lists all titles, their priority level, and current number of players using it.
    /ptitle listusers <titlename> List all players who have said title applied to them.
    /ptitle refresh Removes and re-adds all player titles. Used to clear any potential display errors.
    /ptitle reload Reloads config file.

Ideas for permissions:
    ptitle.title.<titlename> Default syntax for title permissions.
    ptitle.admin.<command> Allows for the use of a specific command (e.g.: ptitle.admin.create).
    ptitle.op Gives player access to all of the plugin's commands.

In terms of when I'd like it by, I'm not really sure. Obviously, I'd like it done in a timely manner, but I'm no programmer (otherwise I'd just make it myself), so I have no idea what a realistic time frame would be. That being said, for anyone who decides to try and make this plugin for me, please be fair and give me a realistic estimation of the minimum amount of time it'd take to complete. I'm not looking for ASAP, but it would be a nice thing to have sooner rather than later. Thanks in advance! :)

2. Offline

liamcullins

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.