Plugin Request Player Ding

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by IamNoob, Dec 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

IamNoob

Is there a plugin where you type "@IamNoob" in the chat then it will ding the player?

2. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@IamNoob
    My Plugin RankPrefix+ allows you to do this.
    Link is in my Signature.

3. Offline

IamNoob

4. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@IamNoob
    it does make a Sound. You can even configure it in the Config.

5. Offline

IamNoob

@mrCookieSlime
    It is awesome. But I wanna see the rest also mate. I wanna list them all and decide.

6. Offline

Awesomedanguy

Would you like me to make this plugin? If so, should the player who is being tagged get sent a message? And also, should there be a tag colour?

7. Offline

IamNoob

@Awesomedanguy
    When someone do @(PlayerName), It will be colored and it will make a sound to the player.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  8. Offline

Infuzion

9. Offline

Awesomedanguy

Ok @IamNoob I will do it!

Ok I'm done! Although, I have not tested the plugin, so If you could give me your server IP so I could see how the plugin works. I will request this plugin for bukkit dev later if It does work, and I will credit you for the idea :D.
    Anyways, click <link redacted by Eyamaz, NO MEDIAFIRE!> for the download page!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2016
  10. Offline

IamNoob

The plugin seems to not working. I'm using Spigot 1.7.9 thats capable with 1.8. And my server IP is cookieprison.us.to. I do have AuthMe so you have to /register (password) (password).

11. Offline

mrCookieSlime

Moved to Alternatives Section.

12. Offline

nverdier

Link in my signature. Or just click here to download!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.