"/placeblock" alternative?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Lupo cani, May 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Lupo cani

Basically, until the forge and FTB modding communities have caught up with 1.7, is there an alternative to the commands it introduced to be found among bukkit plugins? Considering these were mainly for spawning blocks and mobs, it's certainly possible. However, so far all world-editing plugins I've found appear dependent on player usage, and I'm after something to run in command blocks.

I hope this is the right forum for this.... in any case, thanks in advance.

2. Offline

jeroen_13

In bukkit 1.7.2R03 you can use /summon to spawn blocks

3. Offline

Lupo cani

I feel compelled to point out I said "FTB and forge". The bukkit core project may be close to a stable release, but a large part of the modding community still isn't.

4. Offline

JaguarJo

These forums are for Bukkit servers. For support with other mods, please go to the respective forums of those mods.

5. Offline

Lupo cani

Well, I am looking for bukkit support, as I believe it could provide a solution, even though it's not the cause of the problem. Forge and bukkit aren't mutually exclusive, as I hope you know.

6. Offline

TnT

Lupo cani
    If running CraftBukkit, you can use the summon command. If you're looking for plugins that fill the gaps of other software (such as what you mentioned) you will be better served by asking them, as it would be plugins written for their software. These forums are for Bukkit/CraftBukkit, not other software that may implement the Bukkit API.

7. Offline

Lupo cani

Not neccesarily. I'm not looking for a plugin imitating the 1.7 functionality of cmd block placing, I'm looking for anything that for any reason could be used for about the same purpose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.