Problem/Bug PEX With Rankup

Discussion in 'General Help' started by MaxWhale, Feb 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MaxWhale

Well I've been working on a Prison part of my server for a while, overall the server has MiniGames, Factions, Plotworld, and soon (Hopefully) Prisons, and EVERYTHING is set up except... The most important part... Ranks. I use PEX and will have the hardest time transfering the GroupManager or anything else, I know everything about PEX have so much on it, etc. And I need a way to make my factions players not be effected with the Prisons, where in the Prisons they can have [A] instead of [Member] and be able to rankup at the same time, so I can't just set it so they have different prefixes in different worlds, and I want it so when they go back to Factions world they get [Member] instead of the [A] or whatever, I thought of having multiple Member groups with the A tag or B tag etc in the prison world but that wont work out because donating system, help please!

2. Offline

oceantheskatr

3. Offline

MaxWhale

I'm trying to have it so they can have 2 ranks, 1 in prison and 1 in factions, like if they're a Iron donor they have Iron rank in factions but if they're rank C in prison they also have that

Both seperated by prefix so they just have Iron in the factions and just C in the prison, also when they go over there is seperates their thing. So it's sort of like 2 rank ladders at the same time

algiuxass likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.