PEX NOT WORKING!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by switchlogic, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

switchlogic

Hi. My PermissionsEx isn't working. When I do /plugins, it shows red. I have the latest version. It only works when I reinstall the plugin and when it uses the default permissions. My plugins are...
    PlugMan, WorldEdit, NoCheatPlus, TagAPI, MuteIt, Buycraft, Vault, CLearLag, PlotMe, Multiverse-Core, WorldGuard, Essentials. MineResetLite, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, PaidRanks, NameTags, EssentialsChat, EssentialsAntiBuild PermissionsEx Permissions goes right after Multiverse-Core but I couldn't get the red to go after the green. This is what happens when I type /plugins. I am using craftbukkit. Here is my permissions file.
    <removed useless pex code - Iroh>

http://pastebin.com/93t7U6L3 is the link to the actual PermissionsEx file, not incorrectly spaced.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2016
  2. Offline

Iroh

3. Offline

switchlogic

Permissions is still disabled. I am not sure why though? Iroh

4. Offline

Iroh

Error?

5. Offline

switchlogic

6. Offline

Iroh

Pex doesn't seem to be enabling, What about the giant multiverse error and the ess anti-build error?

7. Offline

switchlogic

No idea. I really don't know, that's why I came on here to get some help. I wish I could get the full console error. Iroh

Again, PEX only works when the default permissions file is on, not my custom one. There is still an issue with the file.

<Removed double post - Use edit button to edit your post - Necrodoom>

8. Offline

Necrodoom

switchlogic Please paste full startup log from server.log file at the folder where craftbukkit.jar is at.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.