Solved PEX is stuck on deploying default database scheme

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by mazentheamazin, Jan 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

mazentheamazin

Hi,

Currently I am trying to setup PermissisonsEx to work with SQL and as I am doing that the console is stuck on this line, not doing anything:
    Code:
    12.01 19:07:46 [Multicraft] Auto-saving world...
    12.01 18:57:44 [Multicraft] Auto-saving world...
    12.01 18:47:47 [Server] INFO [18:47:47 INFO]: Deploying default database scheme
    12.01 18:47:47 [Server] INFO [18:47:47 INFO]: [PermissionsEx-SQL] Successfully connected to database
    I don't know what I am doing wrong, everything is working properly on the database end, so I am assuming its something wrong with pex.

Any help is appreciated,
    Mazen

2. Offline

DuoDex

Do you NEED to be running SQL? YAML is a much better format (And I know how to work with it).

3. Offline

Cirno

SQL is better for larger player bases; at least, that's what I'm lead to believe.

4. Offline

DuoDex

That isn't true in my experience. SQL (while certainly able to store large amounts of date efficiently) is somewhat dated and doesn't put up a very good performance against YAML (in terms of efficiency and data-space).

5. Offline

mazentheamazin

DuoDex Cirno
    I currently have over 1000 players that need to be stored. And I need to have the permissions shared against by 2 servers. As I know how to use YAML (Personally I love it) but I have to use SQL in this situation.

6. Offline

DuoDex

Cirno mazentheamazin Hmm. My experience only goes up to around 250-300 (tried using SQL, got lag complaints, tried YAML, no lag complaints), but it depends on how many players you intend to have.

7. Offline

mazentheamazin

DuoDex Cirno
    Nevermind it, I figured it out.

Thanks,
    Mazen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.