Solved Pex help...

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by ilias_tsa, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys i managed to add MySql permissions. i can see it on phpmyadmin but it doesnt seem to affect the game permissions. E.g i gave my self the bukkit.command.give permission but i cant use that command. Where is the problem?

Anyone?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  2. Offline

Cicadia

That's an interesting problem. Are you sure that you're using a MySql user, like root, that can edit/create the tables for the plugin to work properly?

If you have, I suggest you check out PEX's page and look for help there; I'm sure the developers would help you.

3. Yeap i even see the permissions i have created with pex commands on my sql but somehow it doesnt seem to "drain" information from MySql. I have posted my problem on the dev page forums. Hope to find an answer

Do you have any idea what it could be?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

4. Offline

ThePoopfish

perhaps Pex isn't connecting to the sql server properly. Use the flatfile till you find out the issue?

5. Yeah i can use the flatfile but i would like to transition to MySql.

Ill try making a new database, it might fix the problem.

Problem solved! i created a new database and put it into the config file. Works like charm now :D!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.