PEX ALL NODES

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by john924xps, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

john924xps

Hi again. I'd just like to know all the nodes to use in PEX> I know there are stuff like permissions, prefix, suffix, rank, and so on... I bet there's more I don't know about. So would anyone be kind enough to tell me them? Btw, the rank node. How do you use it? Are you allowed to use ANY NUMBER? That's it. Thanks!

2. Offline

andrewpo

3. Offline

john924xps

Posted it 2 minutes ago. Checked again 3 minutes later. Boom, answer found. Nice...

Update: You know it would be a lot easier if you gave me the actual help link, besides the wiki? I searched the wiki millions of times, hopelessly. Thanks anyway!

Btw, what kind of 3D game? I usually do batch... :/ Gonna check out java next, I dont wanna be the odd one out from doing all those mod stuff...

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  4. Offline

andrewpo

5. Offline

john924xps

Nah! Thats not really my problem. I meant... In permissions.yml, ALL THE NODES TO USE THERE. Such as
    permissions:blablabla
    prefix:blablabla

Such as rank:, suffix:, you get what I mean. I know how you do all those stuff. But what I want to know are ALL THE NODES. I hope you get what I mean. I'm talking about all the options to use in PEX. And I swear that theres something like option:, never heard of that. But still want to know what it does. Thanks

6. Offline

andrewpo

All the nodes? What?

If you want nodes for plugin features, check the documentation that comes with them.

7. Offline

ZeroZX4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.