Pet Plugin. READ

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by DatCookiez, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Offline

DSH105

Alright. I don't know when it will be finished; it all depends on how much time I get.

This feature will be available before then ;)

EDIT: Zarius

2. Offline

eamon12

this plugin is already created (Only read the first post, so I don't know what's going on)

3. Offline

DSH105

eamon12 likes this.
  4. Offline

DatCookiez

Thanks _DSH105_ just pm when your done :)

5. Offline

Zarius

_DSH105_

I did read the opening post - what part of the request can't be done in PetCreeper? It does normal pets, baby pets, max pets can be set to one, pet colors, and more.

6. Offline

DSH105

Ask realiez. He made the request and stated it was different from all other plugins.

7. Offline

DatCookiez

I've tried PetCreeper, I don't like it. I just want a custom one that actually has what I want

8. Offline

Zarius

Yes, but if he doesn't state how it's different then he'll end up with another plugin that's the same as PetCreeper :D

Doesn't bother me whether you like it or not - just make a suggestion as it met the criteria you posted :) What in particular did you not like about it (or what feature did it not have)? (answering this will help whomever is making you the plugin you want)

9. Offline

DatCookiez

Well, pet creeper is too complicated. I just want a plugin where a single command can spawn you a pet instead of trying to tame one

10. Offline

perwin

Sorry I just didn't have enough time to watch this thread. I have recently started making this plugin. But I can stop if _DSH105_ wants to do it.

11. Offline

DSH105

I've got most of it done already :p

12. Offline

DatCookiez

Lol thanks you two, im sure you can decide from each other

13. Offline

Zarius

Glad that _DSH105_'s helping but just for the record - petcreeper can be just for spawning (with a /petspawn [ pet type ] [count] command), you give people permission for the command & don't give them permission to tame animals. (oh, and I have no affiliation with PetCreeper - I just saw it and thought it met all your requirements)

14. Offline

RingOfStorms

Heh ModAPI... if ever.

But yea the name is part of the next release (1.5), I'm guessing clients now display mob names if they are not the default. ~ guessing 2 weeks min wait for this though. Will be extremely epic once it gets here. 1.5 is going to change a lot and add a lot of cool new things.

15. Offline

iSHFTx

will you post the result here in this thread? I need exactly this and have been following thread, I too had the same problems with other plugins :( this sounds great

16. Offline

DSH105

I sure will be. I've tested it with realiez and he liked the navigation style of the pets. I'll post it here when it is completely finished.

17. Offline

DarkRiddles

MODAPI WILL NEVER COME OUT

18. Offline

mastermustard

YOU HAVE NO FAITH!

19. Offline

DatCookiez

Sure have tested it, it's looking great!

20. Offline

RingOfStorms

Lots of people have no faith.

21. Offline

andrewabosh

Im intrested, tell me when its done please :)

22. Offline

DatCookiez

Whats MODAPI

23. Offline

iSHFTx

bumping the thread, any progress

24. Offline

andrewabosh

Any Progress?

25. Offline

DatCookiez

Yes.. its finished, just making the source page... devbukkit.org/servermods/echopet

26. Offline

DSH105

27. Offline

andrewabosh

I appreciate it! Great job, will give my feedback soon :p

Awh crap, can you send me a mediafire link or something, want this asap :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  28. Offline

amitkilo

Awesome plugin!, but, maybe you can add like a perm, that when you log on, you will have the pet around you?, like: echopet.pet.sheep echopet.pet.mushroomcow,baby, echopet.pet.pigzombie.baby.mouht,sheep.lime.baby and etc then when you will log on you will have pet with you, and maybe add command, to give another player pet like: /givepet <player> <type>:[data]
    <mount>:[data]

also, there is no pigzombie and pigzombie baby and no magma slime and slime

and its can be cool if youll be able to change the wolfs to angry wolfs and tamed wolf, and choose slime sizes.

also its will be better if you won't be able to dye a pet sheep,tame a pet wolf or pet baby wolf and place saddle on pet pig.

and if you can add command for users that have a pet,: /pet hide and /pet show

and it will hide the pet when you doing hide, and when you do pet show it will bring it back

oh and, i found bug, try to do /pet zombie:baby he is acting wierd
    and another, that is critical, is when you stop the server, then open it agian
    the pet will be like normal mob, that can kill you or you can hit it.

Btw the plugin is awesome.

29. Offline

DSH105

I might add a default pet command for each player. Depends on my spare time.

I know. They didn't work as well when they were tested.

I'll fix those issues soon.

I'll most probably add a toggle command in the near future :)

30. Offline

andrewabosh

Still not confirmed ;(