Pet creeper and Disguise craft bug

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Felina_Lain, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Felina_Lain

Hey, sorry to bother everyone, but I've updated my server for 1.6.4 with the bukkit beta built (the red one) and I got two plugins with error messages in the console.
    I just want to know if this have to do with the bukkit built, or if it's a conflict with another plugin.

I'm in no hurry, and I don't not asking for a fix or whatever, just to know what is wrong.
    (depending on what is I will simply de-activate those plugin until bukkit is fully set or de-activate the one in conflicts keeping only the most important ones)

Attached Files:

• log.txt
      File size:
      24.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Offline

PolarCraft

3. Offline

Felina_Lain

I thought I had used bukkit 'join file' option, obviously it didn't send the file, sorry correcting this right away:
    http://pastebin.com/X5Mr0rCn

4. Offline

PolarCraft

Please update the plugin "PetCreeper".
    Code:
    2013-09-29 11:39:14 [WARNING] [CombatControl] TagAPI not found, disabling coloured nametags...
    2013-09-29 11:39:14 [WARNING] Your config.yml is out of date! §oPlease delete it and use §a/pvpadmin reload §7to regenerate it!
    Delete the config.yml for combatcontrol to get rid of this.

5. Offline

Felina_Lain

Already did, it's not combat control that bug, it give me the warning but it work just fine, and the author said it's normal, the two mods that bug are Pet creeper and Disguise craft

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.