Solved PermissonsEx not enabling?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by RaydarScan, Feb 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

RaydarScan

When I start my server I get an error every time a plugin that uses PermissionsEx enables.
    This is one of them:
    Code:
    2012-02-17 19:40:58 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling AttK v1.1 Release (Is it up to date?): Permissions manager is not accessable. Is the PermissionsEx plugin enabled?
    java.lang.RuntimeException: Permissions manager is not accessable. Is the PermissionsEx plugin enabled?
        at ru.tehkode.permissions.bukkit.PermissionsEx.getPermissionManager(PermissionsEx.java:155)
        at com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Permissions.getHandler(Permissions.java:80)
        at meh.fyre.frenzik.NMATK.setupPermissions(NMATK.java:109)
        at meh.fyre.frenzik.NMATK.onEnable(NMATK.java:52)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:230)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:1057)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:380)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:199)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:182)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:357)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:344)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:175)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:408)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:465)
    No body on the server can use any commands even if they are Op and this happened when I installed CommandBin, and it still happens after I removed it.
    I don't get why this happens, someone please help me!
    Using Craftbukkit-1.1-R4

2. Offline

anselwithmac

I have the exact same problem the EXACT same date you do as well. the say u posted this my permissionsex system failed and so did my friends server.... its happening in lots of places... HELP!

3. Offline

ZeroZX4

4. Offline

RaydarScan

I fixed the problem, one of my groups had something wrong with it so I deleted it and re-made everything on it.
    One of your groups is corrupted I believe[meaning that you have done something wrong to make it do this], so you'll have to remove each one to see what group is not letting PermissionsEx to not enable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.