Question PermissionsEx per world groups?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by baios, Aug 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

baios

Hi everyone, I had a question about setting different groups for different worlds with permissionsEX. I want to make a server with Survival, Factions, Prison, Hub, and MiniGames. The names for these worlds are the same but hub is named just "world". There is also a "PrisonPlots" world which is basically the plots for the prison gamemode, "PrisonWild" which is a survival world where you can go after you finish the ranking ladder in Prison, "world_nether" which is factions nether and "world_the_end" which is factions end. So I want to have different groups for these worlds while having the same groups for "Factions, world_nether and world_the_end" and "Prison, PrisonPlots and PrisonWild". So to make the permissions I figured I would make a group , set it to default, and then have it to have different permissions and prefixes for each world, then set inheritances for the groups of worlds that I need to be connected. Then lets say someone wants elite in factions, I could have a group named "FactionsElite" with all the permissions and with a prefix like: '&8[&6Elite&8] &7' then I would just /pex user "user" group add FactionsElite Factions (Factions being the world named "factions").
    Would this work; or different prefixes for each world are not a thing? Here is a PEX Groups file I made earlier that might help you understand what I am trying to say, would this work?? PASTEBIN: https://pastebin.com/pJ2kLzaH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.