Solved PermissionsEx help needed please!

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Quenton4, Jun 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Quenton4

There is no permission to do any commands in the creative and redstone worlds for non-opped players. The survival world works fine. Could somebody please take a look at my permissions.yml file to see where I have gone wrong:

http://pastebin.com/pwSCLhRg

Also the default commands at the top work like /afk and /pex reload

Thanks
    Sam

Edit:

Just noticed the first permission from each section is slightly misaligned on the pastebin but it isn't on Text Wrangler (Notepad ++ for mac) on my computer. I've done a YML checker and it returned no errors.

2. Offline

TH3REDSP1R1T

What do you mean there is no permissions to do commands in creative world for non-opped players? For non-opped players add a group named "Everyone" and add your permissions and they'll be able to use the commands for the plugins, make sure that group is default and restart server just to make sure things take effect but you don't need to restart server every time you add a permission. For example in console: /pex group everyone add essentials.help I just use my in-game console to add permissions and remove.

3. Offline

Quenton4

Well, all my existing permissions are under the group named "default" as you can see. What I want to know is why are the survival world commands working but the creative world commands aren't, when they are in the same group?

4. Offline

TH3REDSP1R1T

My server is multiplayer creative and they work fine, They're under just groups without the "Creative" and "Survival" filters in your permissions file. I apologize that's all i can think of why they aren't working or I didn't know that permissions.yml could do "Creative" and "Survival" filters. Hopefully someone with more experience will reply.

5. Offline

Quenton4

Problem solved. Missing "permissions:" on line 27

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.