Permissionsbukkit problems

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Herogx, Sep 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Herogx

Hey guys, I currently run a pvp server that needs constant moderating throughout the day, now

there are two ranks with any kind of power, thats moderator and admin.Admin has all commands and is op, so no problem here,however moderator only recieves essentials.* and magiccarpet.* and openinv.*+ a few minor world editing commands.

The problem is I everytime i add these nodes, they dont work, magiccarpet will, but the rest dont.
    i tried adding individual nodes, that wont work, essentials nodes are working for other ranks such as member, using the essetials.home etc.

I am running 1060 bukkit build, im pretty confident that all the plugins are up to date.I run a mcmyadmin premium account on the server, also using mchat factions. The server is a 2008 4gb ram vps.

This is a serious problem, if anyone can solve this it would be much appretiated.

Also i have went into the file itself, the nodes are set to true.

Also what if i got superperms would that help or not?

Also note mcmyadmin is up to date

anyone? come on, also note i managed to get nocheat to work to ignore this rank, so nocheat.* will work on the rank

also note the essentials.tp etc wont work on other ranks, whilst essentials.tpa will

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.