Permissions plugin VIP group problem!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Da5hdart, Jan 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Da5hdart

Hi, I do not have much experience with permissions plugins (group manger, pex) etc and I was wondering if you guys could help me create a permission config template for a unique problem.

So I am creating a new server and the users will be able to buy ranks and other things though Buycraft for example. So users will be able to buy two types of rank, permanent ranks and temporary ranks. The permanent ranks will consist of STONE, IRON, DIAMOND etc each with more permission nodes enabling the user more freedom on the server. The temporary rank would be a VIP group which the player would then be op (op meaning overpowered not operator ;) ) then after x amount of time the rank would expire and the player would return to their previous rank. The problem is when you '/promote' them to VIP and after x amount of time '/demote' them how would the plugin(s) know which rank to demote them too?

Hope you guys can help
    Dashdart

2. Offline

DuoDex

We can, but it's easier for us if you try writing the permissions yourself first. Google "permissionsex" and "ontime".

3. Offline

Da5hdart

DuoDex

I am not asking for a full config file, I am just asking for a template for me too add the permission nodes into e.g. All I want is basically the options/settings to make this demotion from V.I.P to work!

I do not understand what you mean by 'ontime' is it a plugin you are meaning??? Or a help document??? Can you paste link???

Dashdart

4. Offline

AzureDev

5. Offline

Da5hdart

6. Offline

Da5hdart

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.