Question Permissions Issues

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by sportsfan12123, Jun 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

sportsfan12123

Whenever people on my server who are not OP join, they do not have the ability to even punch the air around them. Whenever they swing their fist, it comes up with a message that states "You do not have permission to use this command." I feel like this a basic issued but it is quite frustrating.

Also, on my faction server, outside of the safezone pvp does not seem to work for anyone. PvP is enabled on the server.properties and it is outside of the no pvp region around spawn. If anyone can help me with this that would be great.

Here is the link to my perms:
    https://pastebin.com/TMjvxpcK

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@sportsfan12123 Wild guessing here: EssentialsAntiBuild, remove it, try again.
    No idea on the factions stuff though.

3. Offline

Zombie_Striker

4. Offline

sportsfan12123

I do not think this is the issue because I only have Essentials and Essentials Chat installed for my server so idk what to do beyond this.

5. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

6. Offline

sportsfan12123

Here are my plugins:

- BloodEffects
    - WorldEdit
    - AdminFun
    - iDisguise
    - Essentials
    - EssentialsChat
    - AdminToolGUI
    - HolographicDistplays
    - Vault
    - ActionHealth
    - WorldGuard
    - Massive Core
    - CratesPlus
    - Factions
    - CrazyAuctions
    - MarriageMaster (Lmao)

Update-

I've been playing around with the plugins for a few days changing permissions, adjusting the flags in the region on worldguard, removing worldguard completely, adding/removing factions safezones and warzone, and reinstalling plugins. None of this has seemed to work and I feel like I am missing something super obvious but I still need help fixing this because it is one of the last things I need to do before I can open my server to public.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.