permissions help

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by aj287772, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

aj287772

I just created my server bukkit server and i guess it automatically protects my spawn but i created warps to town,wild e.t.c. and i don't know how to protect certain areas there so that other people don't destroy the protected section of the wilderness start off. id also want players to be protected and not get hurt in certain areas. i have essentials and i think it comes with the protection stuff and i just want this to be for default people not moderators. so i didn't want to copy and type the basic commands to moderator so i put - default (in the moderator section) so that the moderators would have the basic commands of default players. so if i do a protection thing and i have to do something to default in the folder groups.yml wouldn't moderator not be able to change the the area where you spawn when you do /warp? or is do you only give permission to default in another file so that it won't conflict with groups. or do i even use groups.yml for protection? probably not i don't know. I have a Skype and its Aj Sararo if it seems confusing to you because i could show my screen or i could post pictures. please help. thanks.

2. Offline

wowzersam

Use world guard aj287772 and set flags to deny pvp and deny build (or allow invincible)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.