Permissions HELP

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Jtm740, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Jtm740

Ok so Im running a server in 1.7 and it has ONE major issue. Me and another player have both reached island level 1000 in ultimate skyblock but do not receive the title of Skylord. default config.yml. So I look around and I see since Chatmanager a plugin released by PermissionsEx the title skylord node does not work the node was titlemanager.title.skylordplus but since the plugin no longer exists I need a way to give the title I have tried various plugins and even made a group for it Skylord+ with the prefix BUT there is no node to add a specific player to a specific group only to give certain players permission to give others that group but I NEED it automated. If there is a node im missing I'll try it or if there is a better plugin for this because not only that but I was planning on giving permissions for different skyblock challenges

PermissionsEx commands with nodes
    (only for giving players the commands to manage other players)
    https://github.com/PEXPlugins/PermissionsEx/wiki/Commands

ultimate Skyblock default config
    http://wiki.minecraft.novylen.net/index.php/Skyblock

Skyblock Group

Skylord:
    default: false
    prefix: '&a[&2SkyLord&4+&a]&f'
    permissions:
    - '*'

and yes those are the perms I gave them as they are the highest rank but I will make it so they cant edit others islands and cheat stuff in. Also if someone could tell me if there is a node to rank someone up through a plugin.(promote) As opposed to ranking them to a direct rank such as skylord as well as how I would do that using the ranking ladder :p :D
    thanks I just need some help on this this is my last resort

2. Offline

dodgybrothers

Check the spacing. Very simple spacing errors could be what's causing the problem with your permissions not working.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.