permissions 2.4 not working

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by undefinedarray, Feb 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

undefinedarray

1. What OS are you using (Brand and version - Ex. Windows XP SP3)? Windows 7 64 bit
    2. What architecture is the OS you are running (x64 or x86)? x64
    3. What version and architecture is your java install? (Type: java -version in command prompt.) 1.6
    4. Are you running any wrappers? McMyAdmin, mcadmin, Hamachi, etc? Nope, just craftbukkit
    5. What build of CraftBukkit are you running? (do NOT say latest. Say the build number.) 458
    6. What command are you using to run your CraftBukkit server? /modgrp
    7. What plugins are you running? Antigrief, Big brother, essentials, general, LWC, Mywarp, permissions(my problem), simplyhome, world edit, world guard,
    8. What error are you getting (post your server.log file if possible)? No error in console, says Error: This server does not use permissions (the commands work, like a member is not able to kick, and stuff, and the ranks work to, just that new players arent able to become members)
    9. What have you tried already? tried using a work permissions 2.4 config from another person, didnt work, tried updating permissions 2.4 didnt work

Permissions 2.4 doesnt work, whenever i try to use this commands... "/modgrp (player) member" it says, "Error: This server does not use Permissions" and i know that i am using permissions, the ranks of older players work, and commands work to, according to the rank, but when i try to add a guest to member, i get that error

2. Offline

cjc343

/modgrp is not a permissions command.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.