Perm Commands

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by iBCoLLiN, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Offline

iBCoLLiN

Hi i need a plugin that you can put a permmision node on any command. This mostly wouldd be used for made up commands from commander, kt triggers, CH. Thanks i hope this get made

2. Offline

np98765

Can't you just use timed nodes (if you use PermissionsEx)? That's assuming you want temporary nodes. If you want permanent nodes, again, just use the built-in commands..

3. Offline

iBCoLLiN

Huh? explain that to me. i dont know what "timed nodes" are

4. Offline

np98765

It's in the documentation. I've never used them myself, but I do know that they exist. Check the PEX wiki; I'm sure it's under the Commands section.

5. Offline

iBCoLLiN

So lets say /mod is only for moderator. Its a command i made up with Command Helper. Would i be able to make a permmision node so only Mods can do this command?

6. Offline

np98765

Oh, you don't even need this whole thing. Just use the built-in CommandHelper permission system.

7. Offline

iBCoLLiN

Huh!? please tell me about that lol

8. Offline

np98765

9. Offline

iBCoLLiN

10. Offline

np98765

If you name the alias mod, yep.

11. Offline

iBCoLLiN

Im really confused. I dont get how to do this "alias" stuff

These are the ones i need perm nodes for. What would they be?

Code:
    /hi = /shout &6Welcome to &bHero World!
    /mod = /shout &6Need help? &amessage me! &bI can place &1Water &cLava &6Fire &6and Warps!
    /smod = /shout &6Need help? &amessage me! &bI can do almost anything!
    /admin = /shout &6Need help? &amessage me! &bI can do anything!
    Nvm Got it! woot. So when i give that perm to a group no other group can use it?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  12. Offline

np98765

Example:

moderator:/mod = /shout &6need help? blah blah blah

That means that only people with the appropriate CH node can use /mod. I forgot the format of the node, but it's on the wiki.

It's also possible to only allow a group to use it, with something like '~mod:/mod = blah blah' (Again, I forgot the correct way to use this).

All of this info can be found on the wiki.

13. Offline

iBCoLLiN

If i did the label thing would i still have to do the perm node?