Per World Spawns and Hub

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by imyussy, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Offline

imyussy

Plugin name: Spawns & Hub

Description: This plugin will allow you to set the world spawn by doing '/sh setspawn' for each of your worlds. In each world you would type that to set the world's spawn. This would most importantly make it so when players type '/spawn' is sends them back to the world's spawn. It would also make it so when you die in that world, it sends you back to the spawn in that world. To set the hub we would do '/sh set hub'. So when you join the server for the first time it sends you to the hub. Every other time they join it sends them back to where they left off.

Permission nodes: sh.admin: This permission node would allow the player to do '/sh setspawn' and '/sh sethub'

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

imyussy For /spawn.
    Alias plugin / commands.yml: /spawn = /mv spawn ( or what you might be using for your worlds )

3. Offline

imyussy

I have that but when they die it doesn't sends them to the hub, not the world spawn

4. Online

Missed the dying part

5. Offline

6. Offline

imyussy

Lol. But would you be able to make this plugin?

7. Online

Not a big fan of death handling. So no.

8. Offline

imyussy

9. Offline

eyamaz

Keep in mind, while we have loosened up on links to other bukkit implementation sites, that anything that is not downloaded through the proper system on DBO is "Use at your own risk." Linking to part of the site like this will be allowed, but directly linking to a download from another site will not be. This insures, at least, that if the other site has its own file processing checks that the file has gone through them.

As far as reports go, please report direct download links that violate the above rules. The exception to this are dropbox links for plugin requests, which still remain "Use at your own risk," as per the norm.

10. Offline

eyamaz Im confused did i do something wrong? I don't think i did

11. Offline

eyamaz

If you didn't get a warning, you didn't do anything wrong. :p

15987632 likes this.