Per-World-Death

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by jjsanchez099, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Offline

jjsanchez099

What this plugin would do is have the person die in the specific world and land back in the spawn world, so something like a network.
    Some commands:
    /setspawn {world}
    /spawn {player}
    I'm sorry if this is too much, but this would be helpful.

2. Offline

simgar98

If you use multiverse, just use /mv setspawn in every world.

3. Offline

jjsanchez099

simgar98, yes I know, but when they die, they would spawn back in the hub world, not the world they died in

4. Offline

dsouzamatt

jjsanchez099 I'll do this for you, I only need to modify a few settings in one of my existing plugins.

jjsanchez099 Done. Here you go. It's a modified version of the plugin that I created for this request.

The permission required to set the spawn for the world that you're standing in to your location is perworldspawns.set The command to do so is /setspawn

To visit the spawn for the world that you are standing in, type /spawn. The teleport delay, in seconds can be set in the config under 'Wait'. You must reload the plugin for this to take effect. If a player moves in that time, their teleportation will be cancelled.

The feature that's been added:
    When a player dies in a world, they will respawn at the location that you set with /setspawn.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  5. Offline

jjsanchez099

dsouzamatt
    This plugin is great,but when they die they spawn back in "Hub" not the world, can you maybe add that?

6. Offline

dsouzamatt

jjsanchez099 Oh, I get it now. They die in one world, and when they die they always go back to the hub. I'll fix that up.

jjsanchez099 I've fixed that up. You can re-download it here.

Once you have set the spawn in your hub world in the usual way, use /setrespawn to set the respawn point to the spawn of the world which you are standing in.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  7. Offline

jjsanchez099

dsouzamatt Can you come one, I want you to see, I need them to respawn in the world, but the spawn in the "Hub" Ill give you the Ip

8. Offline

dsouzamatt

@jjsanches099 Ok.