Per-Area Spawn [MythicMobs Hook-In]

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Xp10d3, Jun 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Xp10d3

Plugin category: RPG

Minecraft version: 1.8.8

Suggested name:
    Per-Area Spawn

What I want:
    Pretty complex. Basically I'll select an area in WorldEdit (might require the plugin) and then list mobs I created in MythicMobs (free version). Then the user should run the command:
    /setmobspawn <id> <mob_name>
    Basically, <id> is any ID that an user can specify. For example, it could be: /setmobspawn 1, or /setmobspawn 2. <id> must be an integer. It's just an ID for the next command. <mob_name> is a custom created mob name that was created in MythicMobs.
    Finally, the last command includes:
    /mobspawn <id> <property> <true/false/integer>
    Pretty simple. <id> selects whatever mob that was created by it's ID, and <true/false/integer> is whether the property is set to true or false. If the property requires an integer, the 3rd argument (<true/false/integer>) is required to be an integer. Not including <true/false> toggles whether it's true or not if an integer is not required. <property> includes the following:
    Code:
    water (true/false): Whether the mob will spawn in water.
    air (true/false): Whether the mob will spawn in air.
    lava (true/false): Whether the mob will spawn in lava.
    frequency (integer): How frequent the mob will spawn. 1 is not frequent, 10 is swarms and very frequent spawning.
    multiple_mobs (true/false): Whether multiple mobs can spawn in the same area. If there are multiple mob spawns set in the same area, this will toggle whether a certain mob spawn is prioritized over others. A lower integer will override a higher integer if this is set to true.
    [OPTIONAL] priority (integer/id): Whether a certain mob has priority over others. Certain mobs with ID's should have priorities if there are multiple mobs in the same area, you can override that property with using the priority property. ID is required (and thus an integer is needed).
    [OPTIONAL] lazy_chunk (true/false): Whether mobs will spawn when chunks aren't loaded to either reduce lag or make things more difficult for players. This is optional and not needed.

Ideas for commands:
    /setmobspawn <id> <mob_name: Set's a certain area selected in WorldEdit to spawn mobs based on their name in MythicMobs. Adds it to the config based on the ID.
    /mobspawn <id> <property> <true/false/integer>: Configures a certain mob spawn.

Ideas for permissions:
    perarea.set: Allows use of /setmobspawn.
    perarea.configure: Allows use of /mobspawn.

When I'd like it by: A.S.A.P.

2. Offline

Xp10d3

3. Offline

Xp10d3

Bump
    Note that you can change anything with spawning mobs or properties OF the mob as long as I have some way to get the mob itself.

4. Offline

Xp10d3

5. Offline

Xp10d3

Bump

6. Offline

Xp10d3

Bump

7. Offline

Xp10d3

Bump

8. Offline

Xp10d3

Bump

9. Offline

Xp10d3

Bump

10. Offline

Xp10d3

11. Offline

Eltik

12. Offline

Xp10d3

13. Offline

Xp10d3

Bump
    EDIT: I'll try and attempt this myself later, but if anyone still wants to do this please let me know. I'll stop bumping until/if I stop making the plugin myself.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.