Plugin Request Payment Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Seanzilla1219, May 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Seanzilla1219

Plugin category: Admin

Suggested name: Payments

What I want: I like my server to be realistic. What I am missing is a payment plugin that pays my players based on playtime. I haven't seen any plugin that does this. So that's why I am making this suggestion.
    I want it to pay my players a certain amount of money every 1 hour. I want to be able to set how much money they get and the time they get it. Also, please make the config simple. I do not do good with advanced plugins. Also, please make the plugin 1.8. For example, the config can say:
    How much money they get: 100$
    How often do they get the requested amount: 1 hour

Ideas for commands:
    just a reload command for sure and a version command to keep track if it's up to date.

Ideas for permissions: payments.reload, payments.version, and I want every group to be able to use this. There could be an interval like every hour they play, they will get 100$. Please make this PLAYTIME and not regular time. If they play for an hour, they get 100$. This does not have to be 1 hour straight.

When I'd like it by: No specific date, but maybe by a month or a week? I don't know how long it would take to make this plugin.

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Moved to Bukkit alternatives.

3. Offline

Seanzilla1219

What does that mean?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.