[PAY] [REQ] Add User to Group once they donate X amount

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Joannou1, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Offline

Joannou1

I have made a Desert Survival server and often find that ranking up somebody all the time is a bit of a pain. It would be very nice to have this process be automatic!

Eg. Rig the PayPal donate module so when the transaction is complete it will add the user to the group of how much he donated. (Permissions.yml)

I really beleive this is possible, since paypal allows some sort of coding within their buttons.

Alternatively, I will be looking for a Vote4Diamonds plugin, similar to Don4don's module, that is not for sale.

Since I plan on expanding this hosting business into a company/chain.
    I'm not money bags, so please don't expect A TON... I really am on a budget with this large project.

Thanks!

If something like this already exists, let me know ASAP!

(PPS. The counter below is a result of the server being down for 2 days for plugin updating and map fixing/maintainability, usually 70+ on)

2. Buycraft (My plugin) is what your after :) Link is in sig.

3. Offline

Joannou1

I havn't even finished reading your post, and all I can say is, YOU ARE A HERO!
    Thank you! :O
    You deserve a donation for sure, once I get this thing set up all nice and nice, you earned it :D

4. Haha, no worries, hope you enjoy the plugin and if you need any help Ill be in the plugins main thread or on BukkitDev.