Parkour reward

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Stabil, May 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Stabil

Plugin category: Reward
    Minecraft version: 1.8.9
    Suggested name: ParkourReward

What I want: I'd like a reward plugin for a parkour, so when you are done with the parkour there's a like a chest or something where there are some items in and I would really like if it's random. I want so I can customize the items in there myself with a command or from config. And a time limiter on so people only can take the reward every 12 or 24 hour.

Ideas for commands: /rewards

Ideas for permissions: rewards.config

When I'd like it by:
    As soon as possible

2. Offline

Mathias Eklund

Hello!

I figured I could make this plugin quickly, so HERE it is :)

I've made the commands /lootchest instead of /rewards as I felt it made more sense personally for the chests to be classified as loot chests. If you want something changed, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Permissions:
    lootchests.admin, gives access to the commands.
    lootchests.open, allows players to open loot chests.

3. Offline

Stabil

Thanks!
    But whenever I try to link with the command /lootchest link example it just says "The chest example doesn't exist".

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited: May 12, 2021
  4. Offline

Mathias Eklund

@Stabil
    It should come with a default example loot table, if its not working then perhaps you have configured it incorrectly?

5. Offline

Stabil

I tried to make my own loot table, that didn't work but then I tried the default one to see if I made configured my own incorrectly but the default one didn't work either.

Edit: I can link the chest now, but I cant open it https://gyazo.com/c034a7474cec1cbbbe445f31bb06ec2f

Last edited: May 12, 2021
  6. Offline

Mathias Eklund

@Stabil The error you showed has already been fixed. It was an error caused by not loading data of online players after a reload of the plugin.

7. Offline

Stabil

Okay thanks! Is there a way to set enchanted things in the loot table?

Last edited: May 13, 2021
  8. Offline

Mathias Eklund

@Stabil Hey, didn't see this response as you didn't tahg me.

For the current version, there is no option of deciding on enchantments, I'll look into taking the time to improve on the item system for it so you can better customize the rewards.

9. Offline

Stabil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.