Paintings?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Digit, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Digit

Well I remember reading paintings were supposed to work in multiplayer now, I run bukkit, essentials, and creepernerf, I asked the essentials people if it might be them and they said no, I can't place a painting in fact, it uses the painting, then immediately puts it back in in my inventory (for example, I have 16, use it, it goes to 15 then back to 16 really fast.)

2. Offline

Plague

Well, first if you have new enought version of craftbukkit, this has been fixed in 132 (only yesterday).

Also NEVER trust anyone (not even the developer, and I am a developer myself, so nothing personal guys) when you ask if it is their fault :) Always test it yourself. So if you do have new craftbukkit and paintings still do not work, remove all plugins and try it on craftbukkit only or even vanilla server if you suspect it can be bukkit itself.

3. Offline

TnT

^This. No one can help you if you don't help yourself I always say. If you think there is a bug, isolate the cause of the bug (yes, you need to do this yourself), and then post the appropriate bug in the appropriate forum. (Discussions & Support for regular CraftBukkit bugs, and the forum for the plugin itself.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.