Paintball gun

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by BananaPuncher714, Apr 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: Fun, General

Suggested name: Paintball

What I want: I would like to have an item that is configurable and shoots eggs or snowballs or enderpearls and have a sound and particle effect. Whatever block it touched could be changed to blocks listed in the config, and they should not be breakable and change back in a configurable amount of time. Also it could shoot like multiple projectiles and the speed of the bullets could be changed and there could be a custom crafting recipe.

Ideas for commands:
    • /paintball give <playername>
    • /paintball speed <number>
    • /paintball reload
    Ideas for permissions: paintball.command.speed, paintball.command.give, paintball.command.reload, and paintball.player.craft, paintball.player.shoot

When I'd like it by: Anytime

2. Offline

_feedDz

i kinda want to try it but i have no test server if you could run it when i need you too i can attempt this

3. I have a server that I test all my plugins, so yes, I could test it for you!

4. Offline

au2001

@_feedDz
    Why don't you create a local server?
    http://wiki.bukkit.org/Setting_up_a_server
    Takes 30 seconds and it will be much faster than sending the plugin each time, uploading it and reloading.
    That's what I do (and I guess most developers do that...).

MordorKing78 likes this.
  5. Offline

Koobaczech

I love the Paintball gun! Just coded one into my plugin with a lot of cool effects like different modes, painting players, sheep, and bypassing blocks. Il work on making it a separate plugin 4 u

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.