Problem/Bug Out of memory

Discussion in 'General Help' started by wkera, Jun 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

wkera

Hello!

I have a problem: when my server have 10-15 players it's use 6-7 gb of memory. And sometimes when server have 40-50 players it's use 2-3 gb. So i can't find interconnection and need some help.

Also I disabled spawn all mobs except zombies but after 5-10 hours of uptime they don't spawn too

Some info:
    world size: ~1000x1000

Timings:
    http://www.spigotmc.org/go/timings?url=11674975
    http://timings.aikar.co/?url=11689082

Plugins:
    WorldEdit, HealthBar, Essentials, BloodParticles, Websend, CrackShot, MagicCarpet, AutoShutdown, WorldBorder, ProtocolLib, WorldGuard, NoCheatPlus, SkinsRestorer, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsChat, PermissionsEx, iConomy, Vault, ZavAutoMessager, ProtocolSupport, EssentialsSpawn, MyPet, Marriage, SimpleClans, Citizens, ColoredTags, FakePlayersOnline, AuthMe, dtlTraders, ChatGuard

Server:
    This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Spigot-6e32d18-8e5e4c1 (MC: 1.8.3) (Implementing API version 1.8.3-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)

Start line:
    java -Xmx8192M -Xms2048M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalPacing -XX:parallelGCThreads=2 -XX:+AggressiveOpts -jar craftbukkit.jar nogui

Some changes at bukkit.yml:
    Code:
    spawn-limits:
      monsters: 70
      animals: 0
      water-animals: 0
      ambient: 0
    chunk-gc:
      period-in-ticks: 900
      load-threshold: 0
    ticks-per:
      animal-spawns: 0
      monster-spawns: 1
      autosave: 12000
    Thank you!

2. Offline

scrollbar

Have you tried a plugin to automatically clear up your RAM such as ClearLagg? If that doesn't help you may have an issue with your server software or a plugin. Try updating to the latest version of Spigot 1.8.7 and try running it without any non-essential plugins and see if that helps.

3. Offline

Boomer

Before adding any plugin to attempt to clear up issues - makes ure your server doesn't have any issues in the startup... Any errors you see during startup = your server is gunna die sometime, randomly, any moment now as some errors can cause plugins to spiral resources out of control quickly or slowly.

I find very few servers are without dead plugins and 'working plugins' throwing errors every minute, and load up on bandaid solutions without stopping the bleeding first...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.