Filled Ore Regeneration Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by TehMinecraftPoke, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Plugin category: Miscellaneous

What I want: I would like a plugin that, when someone mines an ore such as iron, diamond, coal, gold, it turns into cobble, directly giving the player the item (the ore appears in their inventory, not on the ground). I would like for it to have a configurable amount of time for each ore to respawn and for not all ores to regen at one time. It would also be nice if there was a wand or command or something to select specific blocks to regen instead of all ores. I'm trying to make a mine for an RPG server so I only want the ores in a mine to regen. I may be adding more locations to mine so that is why I would like the ability to pick specific ores.

When I'd like it by: Anytime. The sooner the better though :).

2. TehMinecraftPoke Not accepting this as I have little knowledge of java. Good Idea, though.

3. Offline

Zarius

4. Zarius

I looked at it. However, I am wondering if it generates its own ores (in the video, the full block of stone started generating ores on the top). I don't want it to generate new ores, I want it to keep the old ones.

Either way, it seems like the plugin has not even updated to 1.5.2. The people in the comment section are saying that it is currently "broken".

Bump

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
  5. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

TehMinecraftPoke Don't bump within 24 hours
    And I suggest that you just wait for the update

6. Offline

n31ln3t

If this is for a prison server, I suggest you have a look at the plugin called MRL (Mine Reset Lite).

7. Offline

German121314

I also want to have this plugin and i was thinking about it. Anyway the caves will become empty, and this plugin can solve it!

Anyone has ideas?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
  8. timtower

It was last updated for 1.4.7. I don't think it's going to be updated for 1.6.2 anytime soon.

9. Offline

Ryan6338

I'll try and create this plugin for you although it may take a while as I am new to plugin creation. I will try my best to do this though :).

10. Offline

Le PHeel

11. Le PHeel

I was researching, but I was strictly searching on bukkit (not google) and I couldn't find a plugin.

In the future I will be using google if I can't find it directly on bukkit. Thank you very much :).

EDIT:

Wow, this plugin is actually better/does more than I need !

Le PHeel likes this.
  12. Offline

Eats_Rainbows

Set the status of the thread to filled.

13. Offline

SmellyPenguin

Still need this? I can make this quickly for you, but maybe for a fee.

14. SmellyPenguin

No. If you do make it, I'm not paying you. It's against bukkit rules, and frankly, I'm not paying you for something that most people looking through this forum would do for free if they felt like it.

Second, I already have been told of a plugin that does exactly what I need (even more).